Friday, April 01, 2005

Rip off!!!

Of course I know that creating a top 5 list was far from original, but I didn't realize this site existed!!

www.topfive.com

Anyway, it is very funny and I will have to rip it off some more, cuz it's funny. Here's a good one:

The Top 15 Euphemisms for "Getting Your Period"

Miss Scarlett's Come Home to Tara
Trolling for Vampires
A Dishonorable Discharge from the Uterine Navy
Saddling Old Rusty
Feelin' Menstru-riffic!
Clean-Up in Aisle One
Massacre at the Y
T-Minus 9 Months and Holding
Game Day for the Crimson Tide
Panty Shields Up, Captain!
Taking Carrie to the Prom
Playing Banjo in Sgt. Zygote's Ragtime Band
Ordering l'Omelette Rouge
Arts and Crafts Week at Panty Camp
and the Number 1 Euphemism for "Getting Your Period"...
Rebooting the Ovarian Operating System



Now I have to go get my daughter out of the bathtub. She just asked me why I don't have a tattoo and can she go and get one. I sure hope it's skull and cross bones she wants!

No comments: