Friday, April 01, 2005

all about me

Because I should be cleaning my house, instead I'm doing stuff like Google-ing my name. So there is no confusion, THIS

http://www.jananation.homestead.com/JNHomepage.html

is NOT me. But I am like, 1/32 Native American so maybe she and I can do a Jana tour someday. All I have to do is learn to sing and have a little plastic surgery to look like her.

But I do like this:

Everything to do withJana .eBay.com

What more can I girl ask??

Man I guess I really do need to find some Scissor Sisters to get my butt going to clean this house!

2 comments:

paintergirl said...

Boy, when you here Scissor Sisters do Comfortably Numb, you'll always want to hear Pink Floyd done this way.

Vajana said...

i listened to it...and normally hate rip offs but it was pretty good. I didn't have time to sample the others but I will.

ooh a top 5 worst cover songs is definitely coming up soon.