Saturday, April 09, 2005

top 5 of my favorite coversongs

I decided instead of the worst I'd do the best. I dunno, guess it's the sunny day that's making me want to be positive instead of negative!!!

And another disclaimer, there are SO many cover songs I love so this is probably just the top 5 I can think of off the top of my bloggin' head.


5. "Wild Horses" the Sundays/Stones

4. "All Along the Watchtower" Hendrix/Dylan

3. "Crimson and Clover" Joan Jett/Shondells

2. "I will Always Love you" Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton *I know, but man that girl can sing. And I am totally sticking by this even if she's on crack or if not. It's good! It's good!

and my #1 favorite all time cover song is......

1. "Boyz in the Hood" Dynamite Hack/NWA

Consolation prize: I heard Ben Harper redo "Sexual Healing" on Sirius the other day and it was FANTASTIC. And I did download the Scissor Sisters take of "Comfortably Numb' although my husband rolls his eyes when I play it!

I'd love to hear other people's favorites!

No comments: