Thursday, April 14, 2005

Big show

The talent show went great last night. Al's 'Car Wash' number had the entire audience clapping and cheering. I was so proud of them. They did a great job.

Sidebar: Not to be snarky but I am...this is turned out so well as there was a little bit of 2nd grade-girl ugliness with another girl in the talent show i.e. "you can't be in our act" etc...--not to be snarky, as I said!! (but I am)

One of the dads made the comment that "she must have learned to shake it from her mother". I simply stated, "Well obviously you have not seen LP after a few beers listening to some George Michael. That man can SHAKE it."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee hee... nice comeback, Jana! :)

Vajana said...

Comeback? Uh...yeah!

(cuz I gotta have faith...faith...faith...!)