Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Top 5 pieces of evidence Al is SO my kid

5. She can shake it like a Polaroid picture and will do so at the drop of a hat (I unfortunately have shaken it for much less)

4. She has never played with Barbies. Never! I never did either as a kid, I would have much rather been outside playing. (she does too...now that she's finally mastered the bicycle!)

3. Math is just never going to be what she majors in college. Yeah, that's a gimme.

2. Jewelry? Who needs jewelry? Give us Gameboy and Playstation games.

and the number one piece of evidence Al is SO my kid:

1. She got her card pulled today for peeking in the boy's bathroom. Yeah, that's my kid.

1 comment:

Vajana said...

oooOOooooh...note to self...those beers definitely became unlucky the morning after...ooooooooOoooh