Monday, April 25, 2005

Only enough we can handle???!?!?!

Dear God or whoever is running this thing:

Okay. My husband is not perfect. He cannot get the clothes into the hamper, but he certainly gets close. He doesn't send me flowers and sometimes he curses a lot.

But let's give him a break okay?

In August you let his grandpa pass away. 2 weeks later, his brother was hit by a car and put into a coma. In September you lightened up a bit and gave him a promotion, only to triple his working hours.

In January you had his back go out.

Now you have his grandmother get a hole in her intestines??? don't ya think you are working overtime here?

I know you are a workaholic, I mean, geez you created all this in 7 days without a break. Good job. But please, just take it easy on the fella. He's a good chap.

Thanks,
Jana

2 comments:

Circus Kelli said...

Jana,

I'm sorry your Hubby (and your family) is having so much happen in succession like that.

You will be in my thoughts.

Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Want to see top notch work, peep my wy wyoming house cleaning blog site for the bomb work!