Friday, April 08, 2005

didn't I say it was all about me?

Stolen from paintergirl:

Accent: Midwestern. And I say 'soda' not 'pop' you crazies.
Bra size: Padded
Chore I hate: Making beds
Dad's name: William Joseph Jr.
Essential makeup: Mascara
favorite perfume: Ralph Lauren Blue
Gold or silver: silver
Hometown: Belleville, or Belle-vegas as it's known
Job Title: Ruler of the Janasayqua universe
Kids: 2, Rug 5 and Al 7 and on occasion LP 31
Living arrangements: brick ranch on a cul-de-sac. Sometimes I have to sleep on the couch when LP snores though
Mom's birthplace: Sterling Illinois
Number of apples eaten last week: 2
Overnight hospital stays: 2 for births, 1 for infection, 1 for own birth
Phobias: FLYING
Question you ask yourself a lot: "Why the hell did I just do that?"
Religious affiliation: Catholic but we're just affiliated.
Siblings: One brother Joe
Time I wake up: between 6 and 7
Unnatural hair color: Blonde
Natural hair color: Dark, dark blonde
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Carrots
Worst habit: Sitting on the computer when I should be doing (insert numerous things here)
X-rays: teeth, lungs, toe
Yummy food I make: Cranberry chocolate bars, turkey spaghetti
Zodiac sign: Libra
Favorite (Drinking) Toast:May you live as long as you want to...and want to as long as you live
Place you'd like to visit: Australia

3 comments:

paintergirl said...

Man I love your job title. I wish I thought of one so clever. And Australia, good one. I'd go just about anywhere.

Unknown said...

Another excellent toast. Very nice. I think I'm going to have to keep a list.

Cheers!

Vajana said...

yeah I can never think of a good toast right at that moment, probably b/c I'm usually lit already by the time we decide to make one!