Monday, April 11, 2005

Blogging

I was reading a blog the other day about writing more for others than yourself, and I found I could relate. One of the reasons I started a blog was to capture moments in my life that take too long to write in a journal. But sometimes instead of writing what happened I may think of something else, because hello, my life is pretty boring sometimes. Today for example, I did laundry and clean up from yesterday, took the girls to school, went to the dentist, came home. Woo hoo. I do not have dooce's ability to make this one funny. But at least I can look back and think, "that is the day I did laundry and went to the dentist!"

Thank you to all the bloggers out there, I love getting to share in your lives even if you don't know me and I don't know you!

No comments: