5. 80s miniskirts. Okay boys, I know you're loving them, but they're making adult women look like morons. They should stay on cute high school girls, I agree, but they're branching out, just like Spandex biker shorts did in the 80s, and that was pretty bad.
4. Try-to-top-this birthday parties. Who the hell had a Sweet 16 birthday party? What the frick? I got 2 movies from Blockbuster, some pizza I paid for myself, and a black Metallica T-shirt for my 16th birthday. God I'm embarrassed for these people.
3. Dogs as accessories. When did the Humane shelter start having to stock Prada?
2. Tom Cruise. Sorry, but this guy is losing it. And I quote, "When I make a move like that, I'm saying, this is MY WOMAN!" What the hell? I want the old Risky Business Tom back, not this odd, deformity Robin Williams-esque Tom that flits around on crack.
and the #1 top trend that needed to stop a long time ago:
1. Celebrity on reality. I do admit I watched a few episodes of the "Surreal Life" when Vanilla Ice was on (word to yer mutha) and the Osbournes were entertaining the first season, but after seeing the excess and the poutiness and the spoiled rottenness of horrible individuals, it's time to stop. Yes, Britney, I'm talking straight at yo mug, Princess.
My thoughts on Twitter Tonight....
2 days ago