Wednesday, May 04, 2005

top 5 things I can see sitting at my computer

5. These great porcelain elephants my neigbor has in her yard. Of course they are flowerpots.

4. My other neighbor who consistently, all seasons, wears those polyester shorts your gym teacher wore. His look like they fit him in about 1980.

3. our bay window, and on the shelf are usually at least 2-3 'people' Riley is interacting with. There is always someone there,today it looks like the Mom and the ice cream truck driver.

2. At least once a month, some ridiculous bird doesn't realize our window is not a portal to the other side of the house, and SMACKS right into to, scaring the bejeebus out of me, and then I have to go throw away the brain-dead bird away.

the #1 thing I can see from my computer:

1. A picture of me and my dad at my college graduation. he was so proud. I wonder what he would think if he knew the picture NEXT to that one is one at my husband's high school reunion where I got so shit faced I sang karaoke in front of everyone and ran naked down the hotel hallway?

No comments: