*And understand, I'm still not grown up so who knows what is in my future!!
5. Psychologist contributor to "Teen" magazines. I thought this was such a great gig, answering the q/a column of a teen girl magazine, philosophizing on such things as, "Why doesn't he like me?" and "What should I do if he asks me to go down there?" and "What's this funky smell?"
4. Cartoon character voice. Totally inspired by Trixie. And Smurfette.
3. Writer. Well I can say I do this, if 'writer' includes to-do lists and signing my name on all my daughter's corrected math pages.
2. Mermaid. Still working on this one.
and the number 1 thing I wanted to be when I grew up:
1. Horror film makeup artist. This is thanks to having an older brother with a subscription to "Fangoria" magazine. I thought putting fake skin on people and turning them into Freddy Krueger was the coolest thing ever. Too bad I decided to go to college to get a psychology degree instead. I could've been the chick putting fake blood on Drew barrymore. Okay, well maybe I made the right choice.