Friday, June 09, 2006


SPF: This week Kristine is taking us on a photographer's journey...well, since I'm still learning (I've got books from the library and everything!) I've chosen to use old pictures already on my computer today. It's lame I know but at least I played!

Aperture:
1. Wide open spaces
2. Brightness
3. Darkness

1. Wide open space: Not that wide but definitely open. This was taken last year at the beginning of the Susan Komen Race for the Cure from atop my husband's car garage (he doesn't own it of course, it's where he parks every day!) I think it's breathtaking all the people supporting the cause.




















2. Brightness: This was the toughest one, since I didn't want to be cheezy and give you YET another picture of my children...so here is a picture that LP took with my other camera, I just like this picture for some reason.
















3: Darkness: Here's LP at night at Disney World being attacked by a Lego dinosaur.

18 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that first shot.

Happy SPF and I played.

Charlotte in Pa said...

Wow - that first shot really shows a "sea of people." You are the second person to have a Disney photo today, and it's making me quite happy. Thanks! I like that leaf picture, too... the colors are so vibrant!

Unknown said...

Happy Friday, Jana! :)

Jana said...

Wow, that's a lot of people!

I played!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Love your wide open spaces photo! Of course Disney totally rocks!

I played too.

Lisa said...

Great shot of the Race for the Cure.
I had to laugh at the Lego shot at Disney.
Happy SPF and I played.

Odd Mix said...

Nice SPF. I like the brightness pic best!

And I played, too.

Unknown said...

lol at the dino pic

happy spf
I played :)

Kami said...

Love the first one!!!

I played.

Unknown said...

A sea of people. Looks amazing from your perspective.

Those greens/yellows are beautiful.

I played.

hemlock said...

Your brightness picture is great. There's just something about that bright green that does me in every time. Love it.

I played at The Ramble Room.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Love me green too! Happy SPF!

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool pix!

I played too :)

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Okay, I give you A for effort and E for applause.

Dynila said...

I love leaf pictures :-)

Suzanne R said...

Great SPF -- funny in the dark picture!

I played!

paintergirl said...

of course I love the lego dinosaur!

Amy said...

That first picture is awesome! People gathered together for something good always gives me a boost.
And the leaf one is lovely.