Friday, June 02, 2006

spf-sumthing sumthing

Well I fell asleep last night at 7 p.m. so I woke up bright and early...only to find my camera batteries died. BUT I was able to recover and find some new batteries and complete today's project, brought to us, as always, but the almost married Kristine.

Today's assignment:

1. Something sparkly
2. Something dull
3. Something colorful



Something sparkly: An easy one, what with a house with two girls in it!

Something dull: But will soon have the perfect picture hanging here, thanks to Al:


3. Something colorful: Al's dress, not even remotely a Pucci:


Did you play?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's a really cute dress!

Love the sparkly pic! LOL

Happy SPF! I played too.

DB said...

Love the sparkly barbie. Considering that we also have two girls in the house we have a notable lack of sparkly things.

I should do better!

Thanks for visiting...

Unknown said...

happy spf :)

Lee said...

there are 2 girls in my house too but no sparkle Barbies, LOL...thank goodness...I played!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Cute dress (60's flash back here). I had to laugh at your comment about 2 girls and sparkly things. Great SPF.

I played too.

hemlock said...

I love the picture that will soon be 'undulling' your living room. Very nice.

Cute dress too.

Great SPF! I played at The Ramble Room

Elizabeth said...

I just love that little dress.

Happy SPF!

Kami said...

Ooooh, cool dress!!

I played.

Book Bums said...

I love that picture that's going over your couch! I want to redo the bedroom around that picture...

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ahhh Barbies....I am glad the daughter is out of that stage....

I played

Torie said...

Wow that is one colorful dress. Very cute.
I played

OldHorsetailSnake said...

That's a dress? No kidding? You didn't have to bury it, or burn it, or kick it downstairs?

Really? A dress?

Suzanne R said...

Neat girl stuff -- I have my first granddaughter after all boys and grandsons so can't wait for all that! Great SPF!

I played!