Sunday, February 26, 2006

How I spent my Mardi Gras by Vajana


Last night we went to a Mardi Gras party at the good ol' Knights of Columbus.

I drank, ate, got Thousand Island dressing spilled on LP's pants by the waitress with no apology, drank some more, threw Velcro balls at the person to your left, drank bad wine (with ice in it, ew), caught my purse on fire on one of the candles on the table (completely got burnt up), took a shot of Green Apple pucker, danced to a SUCKY band (Note to band: Dude, "Refugee" by Tom Petty has never been, or ever will be, a dance tune), drank some more but did NOT have one of the vodka-soaked cherries, had some girl attempt to lick my chest, had a lengthy discussion on cock rings and dildos, and finished the night off beating two other ladies in arm wrestling.

And in poor blogging taste, for Hoss, I will ask, How did YOU celebrate Mardi Gras???

6 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

How did you know I have a drinking problem? Bourbon Street was named after me.

One of my other buddy b**ggers told me about a street camera that was giving live pictures of downtown New Orleans. So I spent four hours trying to get it to come up on my screen, which meant I had four more drinks than normal.

The sonofabitch never would come up. So that's how I observed Mardi My Ass Gras.

Unknown said...

Jana, you and I had a totally different weekend. Sounds like both had their moments, though. :)

Happy MONDAY!

Me said...

The waitress didn't apologise!?

Is this normal down there? And I HOPE there was no tip involved then?

Mardi Gras... hmmm. Is that going on? You can tell I really celebrated it... no?

Vajana said...

Hoss: They should set up some Mardi Gras cameras here in St. Louis. We have a pretty large parade/celebration, and cold boobies are probably more fun to see!!

CK: Did I mention yesterday I was on the couch all day sick as a dog? I am feeling a little better today, thanks to my friend Dayquil.

Merritt: No, no tip for her. SHe was totally rude about it, and I think she may have been drunk. I would not be surprised.

Amy said...

Wow. I can't touch that weekend with a ten foot pole. We need a Mardi Gras injection up here, big time.

Glad you are feeling better.

Janet said...

You are one wild and crazy lady. Scott and I were just talking the other day about how we used to go out for Mardi Gras before we had Darian. Now, I hardly ever notice when it is!