Friday, October 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday!


spfriday
Originally uploaded by Vajana.

So I'm participating this week but kind of half-heartedly. I do not have time nor the energy to download pics from my camera, so I had to use pictures already on my computer. Yeah it's cheating. Shoot the last pic doesn't even go with the theme. But, at least I played. That's all you get from me, half-assed participation. I'm a loser.

My husband is on the couch watching EVERY episode of Strangers with Candy, strung out on Vicodin and I have to paint the computer room walls by tomorrow as well as work. So I'm a titch busy. I also volunteered at A's school today so I'ze gotz ta GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my tn tennessee house cleaning blog site.