Saturday, October 15, 2005

Jana say....'eh'

I haven't posted in awhile, not b/c I have nothing to say--just because I have a lot on my mind and have been thinking about foregoing the whole blog thing altogether. Things have gotten way out of hand in my head (not Danny Bonaduce out of hand mind you...that man really needs some help) and I am trying to sort it out.

I started this blog to merely keep track of things, what happened in my life, and also things that have made me happy, esp. with my girls. And I think for the most part I do. Sometimes though I need an outlet to vent, to express my sadness or anger at something, and i don't feel especially able to do that on this blog. Maybe cuz I usually like to keep it light, I don't like to be bogged down by emotionalblotional stuff.

I can tell you one thing...when Vajana is bummed out she gets shit done. Last night I popped on my iPod and primed and painted the dining room and kitchen. There is no stopping me when I have a sour mood and Peter Gabriel.

So, I may or may not pop up this week. I've had one of those just-punch-me-in-the-gut-why-don't-cha moments this week and it is going to take me some time to recover. But I will of course! It's me! I will prevail. Me and Peter that is.

Things of note though...we got our cabinets and our fridge and the guy is coming out Monday to do the final inventory if all the cabinets, so if all goes well they should be in by the end of next week! that is exciting news indeed. I guess I will have to post before/after pics, as I promised.

Oh and LP is completely down and out...he threw his back and is on the couch, Vicodin and Prednisone searing through his veins...he is funny when he's loopy!!

So here is to everyone and hope that things are treating all of you well. Take care of you.


P.S. To the old hag at the pumpkin patch--I really think that since I 'wasted' my gas to get to your damn place you could have 'wasted gas' on only a few very eager and excited girls to take us on a damn hayride. Or geez you coulda at least opened up the pony rides. But hey, that's alright cuz we left your place and got 4 pumpkins for the price of 2 at the roadside pumpkin stand down the street! So plfffphhhphfphfphfh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana, I hope your weekend heals some of the punch from the week you just had. I know what bad weeks can be like.

Thank you for your comments at WoM. I just stopped by to say hello, and see what is going on in your world. Take care of you, too.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nobody likes a quitter. And since we like you, you won't be quitting. Don't your just love circular reasoning?

Vajana said...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments...(and solar panels whee!) I really needed some positive energy and I am really, really thankful for you guys.

This is when the Vajana Army comes in handy. Thank ya!

Janet said...

Aww...I know exactly how you feel, hon. Aside from the productivity part. What is productivity? :)

Can't wait to see how your kitchen turns out!!! Do you have warm tile? Hmmmm....HMMMMMMM????!!!!!!