Very good class. Might I add that 'stilettos' weren't even ON the list, bravo to you.
1. Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, snowshoes, slippers, skis, stockings.
2. As Cat said, dwell, dwindle, dwarf.
3. Strawberries! (not schnozzberries)
So I wish I had some cool prizes but I do not. Maybe next time I will come up with something great. Those bacon Band-Aids are very cool, and would make a great prize.
Last night was one of those "Geez Louise!" type of nights, in which everything goes wrong but not catastrophically so, just enough to send you into a spiral and finally collapsing in your bed. I'm recovering. I have a lot of work to do today, and as much fun as blogging is, again, it does not bring home the bacon, or, in this case, the bacon Band-aids.
I am currently working on my 100 things about Me list, because someone cares, and daun has inspired me, since I think 38 of her things are going to be on my list. Seriously.
But since I have little time, we can always play the Lie/Truth/Truth game, or the Truth/Lie/Truth game, or the Truth/Truth/Lie game. Whatever, I'm tired.
Which one is fake??
1. My ex-boyfriend has my name tattooed on his chest.
2. My great-uncle was Cardinal of Chicago.
3. My cousin won on of those cars on the Oprah giveaway last year.