OooooooOOooohh what a day. Good day!
1. LP let me sleep in! SLEEP IN!!! Then of course Riley comes up and say, "Mommy! Time to get up! Why aren't you up?" at 8:00 a.m. So much for the sleep in.
2. LP fixed the computer situation! Our computers were in a big tangled mess of wires and such all week and he made it all nice n' pretty. He does so love me.
3. Two soccer game wins!! Both of my girls scored goals today (riley had a hat trick!) which is not real common as Alex usually plays midfield and Riley, well, she usually misses the goal. So that was great, although I didn't get to see Riley's game cuz I had to sell some Girl Scout cookies with Alex. (I did tell you I was a soccer mom extraordinaire, didn't i?)
4. My friend Sarah called me and set up a dinner date. Dinner dates with adults kick ass. If you do not have children, disregard; you just keep living your cute little single life and call me in a few years, then you'll understand.
5. LP and I got to watch "Friday" together. Granted it was edited, but crap that is funny. Macaroni!
6. I made some red velvet cupcakes!! In my household, when it is your birthday, it is not just one day, whatever weekend is near it is officially deemed Your Birthday Weekend. So it is mine, and by golly every year I make myself some red velvet cupcakes. And I eat them. All of them.
7. Each day on Your Birthday Weekend you get presents. I got some special little things today from Victoria's Secret. They're real and they are fabulous.
8. I went on a bike ride with my daughter Riley. Bike rides are on my list of the best things in life. And if you'd like we can sing Hall and Oates together and say that your kiss is also on said list as well.
9. I drank NO caffeine today so sleeping tonight might very well be a possibility.
10. Okay so this wasn't today but it was last night---we ordered our fridge and our microwave and our cabinets for our new kitchen that should be done by Halloween!!!
Yay it is great to be in Vajanaland to-DAY. Mmm.