First of all, let me just say my thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by the hurricane down in New Orleans. It is a very sad state of affairs down there.
Secondly, I really have nothing to say other than Sirius radio is the best friggin thing next to my iPod.
Okay, so it takes me an HOUR to get to where I am working now, and what is there to do? Listen to music of course. I don't have it together enough to get some CDs from downstairs to listen to, so every morning I just scan Sirius and find what i like. If you are in the St. Louis area and you see some crazy lady belting out "Tiny Dancer" in her car to a packed stadium of ONE, yeah, it's me.
I have found some songs that Sirius plays over and over, that I love, including "Doesn't remind me" by Audioslave and some "These Words" song that my daughters love and has a great beat.
But, on my way down the highway, I have come across bumper stickers...NOT A LOT, but a few. So today I have for you......
TOP 5 Stickers I have seen on my commute on cars.
5. Calvin peeing on: Osama bin Laden, Work, Cubs, ex-wife. I hope calvin is finished relieving his bladder soon. I sure used to love the guy in college. He's different now.
4. "Who says Women can't fish" I didn't know someone did. I know they can't drive.
3. "Kerry/Edwards 2004" Let it go, buddy, let it go. And peace. go listen to some Phish.
2. "In memory of 3" There are many different varieties of these. I have a feeling we are not far off from a Tupac Shakur/Dale Earnhardt/Elvis Presley sighting.
and the top sticker I have seen on a car on my commute to work:
1. THE LAW. I don't know what it means, but they mean biness. (note, this was not on a police car, but a white dodge pickup circa 1980)
That is all for now hope the week is going well for all of you!