Was I having some sort of temporary insanity yesterday by posting that picture of myself? As Dickie Roberts would say, that is nuckin futs. I have been doing better on my diet, though---I hate to use that term, I just try to eat healthy. Willpower is something I need to regain. I am officially on the wagon with French Fries. I will be giving myself a coin at 30 days of no fries. A
McCoin, if you will.
Last night we went to see THE POLICE in concert. Holy guacamole it was incredible. I never thought I'd get to see them live. It was a packed house, and Sting is still hotter than ever---although, I've always been a Stewart Copeland fan. Which is more wrong...me lusting over a man 20 years older than me at 10 years old in 1983, or me still thinking he is hot when he is 55? Anyway, such a great concert. We had spectacular seats and they had just as much gusto now as they probably did the last time they were in St. Louis together, which I think was 1983 as well. My favorite? Definitely "Can't Stand Losing You". Ah, bliss.
I also sat by a guy who had an iPhone and the goof let me sit and play with it. (the iPhone you pervs) it was really neat if you are a gadget person, which I am not. LP's mouth was watering though.
So I can now check another band off my list of Bands to See in Concert. Now I have to still hang on to the hope that Pink Floyd will one day reunite...
What bands do you wish you could see?
There are some things that no one teaches you, love.
2 months ago

2 comments:
I don't know. Did Little Jimmy Dickens have a band?
As a matter of fact, he did. The Country Boys, or something like that.
Post a Comment