Monday, July 23, 2007

Last Week

Last week is such a blur. So much can happen in a short time frame.

Most of the stuff is super boring and not to be blogged per the Rules of Not Boring Your Readers.

I did bake a cake though, red velvet, my favorite, and it just so happened to coincide with the debut of a certain futbol-er. It was delicious. And the cake was good, too.

I think LP might try to get me tickets to see him in Kansas City for my birthday in September. Yes I am willing to drive four hours for a chance to see him. It also gives me an excuse to get away, so I'll take it.

Did I tell you I lost my job last week? Yes, that was the utmost craziness I had. But, I got it back, sort of, making twice as much money. LP has already started browsing the Porsche boxters. What is he thinking? I didn't suddenly become a trust fund baby. He needs to browse the Porsche BOXES maybe. Cardboard, preferably.

Miss M has taken to eating the cat food still, and has not stopped. She also tried to sharpen her finger in Al's electric pencil sharpener AND took a head first dive into the wine rack. Oh yes, it's going to be F-U-N with accent on the F-U.

We also started looking for a new house. We are planning on moving in the next year. Yes, after all the remodeling we did, it's time to let someone ELSE enjoy it. I'm a little frazzled by it, because the house we buy will be the house we live in until we retire, so it has to be PERFECT. Unfortunately, my perfect runs around 450K. That's tough. The Porsche would be easier.

Have a great week and maybe I can post something more exciting later in the week.

Don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

paintergirl said...

Is your house up now?

kalki said...

Okay, I have no idea how you did that thing with your job, but it sounds like a good plan!

Also, Red Velvet is my favorite, too.

Vajana said...

PG: We don't have it up for sale, yet if that's what you mean. It's almost to the point where, we've done so much to it, I almost don't want to leave!

Kalki: Working directly for the hospital vs. through a subcontractor. We will see how much my paycheck is though!

And red velvet? Oh my gosh, it is heaven.