Tuesday, December 02, 2008

NOT Negatorily negative.

Last night I was complaining that I had a pretty sucky birthday this year, and LP was refuting that belief. He said I only saw the negative in it and started calling me Ja-NEGATIVE which truly made me laugh. It's hilarious because I'm usually the positive one in our relationship, so whenever i say the least amount of stinkin' thinkin', he totally calls me on it. Apparently I'm the Rainbows and giggles in this household, and am not allowed to speak words that are not cheerful and happy. OK, then, I'll take that as a challenge.

I will overload him with Happiness and Giggles. be prepared for the onslaught!


My frigging Christmas tree is so great. I need to take a picture of how far away you can see it from the road. Like a mile! It's because LP put these funky blue lights on it and we have no outside lights, so it has become the Blue Light Special of our street. I hope no one expects a bargain when they enter.

I LOVE how Mo repeats every last word we say. I could talk to her for 10 minutes straight, and she will grab onto that LAST word and repeat it, like a question. Such as "I believe that the world is coming to an end." Her: "END??" "Mommy drinks to have a drink" Her: "Drink?" "When I was little, I used to think I was going to be a special effects artist, and go to Hollywood and do the gory makeup for scary movies. I was always into that and the coolest makeup I though was from American Werewolf in London." Her: "London? Mommy Hot dog!" (Hot dog is what she calls Mickey Mouse, and unless you have a child who watches the 'new' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you will not understand why)

OK that is all the positive ness you're going to get from me today. Maybe I'll go spread some happiness to my twitter pals.

No Janegative for me, it's Janeverbenegative for me!

No comments: