LP has all our pictures on his computer and I haven't gotten my PhotoPass CD yet so, my report must be delayed a day or so. Yes, I know you're all crying in your beers.
I only have a few pics on my computer so I guess I could stick on on here. I hate to do that because then we'd be out of order and we can't have chaos!!!
Here's a good one. It's the "Anyone Can Cook" cookbook from "Ratatouille". I wanted to see Remy and Emile SO bad, they were really the two characters I wanted to see, and I asked a CM where they were and he said, "They went back to Paris." Bummer. But they still had the props from the movie at the Disney Animation exhibit. I took the girls to see this movie when it came out, and they loved it, but I was 'eh'. We bought it though I watched it again and enjoyed it. Oh, well that gives me an idea to do a top 5 list. Or two.
Top 5 of My Favorite Disney Animated Movies
5. Rescuers. Old childhood favorite. Loved Bianca.
4. Hmm. Tie between Jungle Book and Alice in Wonderland.
3. 101 Dalmatians. Cruella is the coolest villian. And that song, "Cruella De Vil...if she doesn't scare you...no evil thing will...."
2. Aladdin. Dude. Aladdin is HOT.
1. Little Mermaid. I saw this movie when it came out on Thanksgiving in 1989. It's still my favorite, I really don't know why.
Actually, after looking at the list, I really didn't care for any of their animated films after Aladdin, except for maybe Brother Bear and Ratatouille.
Top 5 favorite Pixar films:
5. The short movie with the bird on a telephone wire. It always cracks me up. But, since there's really only been 5 Pixar movies, I guess Bug's Life will take this spot. It was cute. Loved Francis.
4. Monsters, Inc.
3. Toy Story 1.
2. Toy Story 2.
1. Finding Nemo. Classic. Dory is about the best character ever created.
My thoughts on Twitter Tonight....
1 day ago