Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick Summary

1. the guy cancelled the contract due to the inspections. Since the inspections weren't all *that* bad, the realtor seems to think something else was going on, i.e. he got back with his wife and needed an excuse or something. Who knows.
2. So now we're back to square one again.
3. A few people have seen the house, no luck.
4. It is near impossible to keep your sanity and try to keep your house 'showing' clean with 3 kids.
5. I've lost it.
6. Right now we've accumulated $3000 worth of repairs we did not anticipate.
7. I'm just about ready to give up.
8. But I can't. Not yet.
9. I'm taking the girls to a water park today to clear my head.
10. I think having a case of beer might clear it faster.

And finally,
11. I don't care what anyone says, at the next baby shower I'm buying Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for the new mommy. She has NO IDEA how much of a Godsend those things are.

No comments: