Friday, July 25, 2008

Borrowed from Kristine and R & O

Have you ever showered with someone?
LP and I shower together all the time. It's the rare 15 minutes we have with no kids.



Where did you last sleep other than your house?
May in Champaign

Who was the last person in your bed?
Mo

Strawberry Milkshake or a Banana Pancakes?
Neither. If I HAD to choose it'd be the banana pancakes but I'd smother them with syrup.

Last movie you saw in theaters
Indiana Jones


Burger King or Wendy's?
Wendy's. I sacrifice my lactose intolerance for Frostys.

What time is it?
8:14 A.M.

Where are you right now?
In my front room doing my morning routine of reading the news, blogging, and playing Boxerjam games.

Where do you think your best friend is right now?
Getting ready to go to work I think.

When will you see your best friend again?
Next week, she is delivering her bambino

Are you listening to music right now?
No.

Who else is in the room with you?
LP. Give it a few seconds and Mo will come barging in.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Hoodies definitely. But oddly enough, i cannot STAND wearing hoodies while I'm driving. The hood just gets in my way.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Moving into my 'new' house *sniff*

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Forever.

Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
I'm usually the blonde/blue eyed person.

Who last called you babe/baby?
LP. He always calls me, "Hey Babe?" This is when I know he is looking for something.

What's the worst way to say I love you?
Devoid of any actual love I guess.

If an ex said they hate you, you say?
Depends on which ex actually.

Would you curse in front of your parents?
yes and i do.

What is your current annoyance?
the guy who won't make a decision on buying our house or not.

Do you like drama?
In life hell no. I like a good chick flick sometimes.

How many pills do you take a day?
Two, BCP and a multivitamin

What was the last item you bought?
I bought a Webkinz for my daughter. It was a pink Googles.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Uh...NO they are my favorite!

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
Show up with a six pack ready to work

Apple juice or Hollister gift card?
What the hell kind of question is that? WHat's Hollister?

What is/was your school mascot?
In grade school it was the Crusaders. In high school we were the Mighty Maroons, which really isn't a mascot at all. Pretty ridiculous.

At what age do you want to be married?
I am married.

Where is your mom right now?
in bed I'm sure.

What should you be doing?
Taking a shower

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
No

When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty?
about 4 years ago a woman I didn't know very well found out I said some things about her that were not so nice.

When was the last time you cuddled?
I cuddled last night with Mo. When LP cuddles with me I fall off the bed. He is a big man.

When was the last time you woke up to someone?
this morning

Favorite name?
Girl name: Avery Boy name: Max

Fourth Text In Your Inbox?
what?

Would you bail your best friend out of jail?
Yes but she doesn't even roll stop signs so I doubt it'd ever happen.

Do you think people talk about you?
Duh.

Do you judge people?
I certainly try not to.

No comments: