Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Well it's been a whirlwind type of week. I should blog more, but I've been so busy...not being busy, if that makes sense. Outside enjoying the lovely summer. Fortunately I live on the bluffs near the Mississippi therefore was not affected by the flooding nearby, which is crazy. Half of the steps to the Arch are under water.

We have spent the last week celebrating Al's 11th birthday and full swing into Tween-dom. She even got the side bangs with the swishy haircut, the transformation is complete. She also got her own digital camera so maybe she can take better pictures for this blog than her mom! We did the annual trip to Six Flags, where I found the roller coasters I once loved just cause me to get headaches. I did enjoy tattoo watching at the water park. I will never get one myself, but I love to admire others.

This week we are going to check out a really fancy house, it is very European/modern/Ikea ish and if it has what we like, we may make a bid on it. Who knows.

We are also doing a Murder Mystery Party for Al's birthday. I will let you know how that goes.

As of right now, I hear a certain 19 month old has unplugged the tub and is swishing in the bathtub bare butt with no water. I will resume blogging later.

No comments: