10-year-old is on the list today. Her infractions:
1. Leaving a blue Sharpie marker in Mo's reach. Spent much of this morning cleaning up after her. 10-year-old can't find anything to help me clean up.
2. When I asked her to go get toilet paper, she grabbed the thinnest, almost generic paper she could find. Going to be a few "rough" weeks here at the house.
3. The eye rolling! When did that start?
4. Not liking baseball. At all. Who does she think she is? I'm at a loss.
(see picture below, I snapped her in all her moody tween "i don't want to be here" glory at the Cards game the other night)
5. Lastly, going to camp for a week without me! And being excited about it! Not cool, Al, not cool.