Emotions running wild in the last few days:
* I cried at King Kong. It was a riduculously LONG and over-CGI'd movie, but at the end, when King Kong has those sad eyes, I could not contain myself. Damn humans screwing everything up.
* My poor Becks, crying on the sidelines after being subbed in the game against Portugal. And how am I supposed to feel when little hottie Christiano makes the winning goal? Oh my. I also saw David consoling his other players who were crying as well. Who said Brits were all stoic?
* My insurance 'advocate' getting into a HUGE argument with the poor unknowing Medical Assistant at my doctor's office. Now THAT they could have shown on pay per view. Whoa.
* And me again, crying watching VH1 Storytellers. That's a post for another day.
* Do you all realize how rare it is for me to cry more than once in a week? I didn't even cry at my ultrasound, or when either of my children were born. I am not a crier. It does not happen. Hell I almost cried watching fireworks last night. It's getting ridiculous.
On a good Mommy note, Al won 3 '2nd' places and 1 first place in her swim meet last night. Her butterfly rocks! I am so proud of her. And Rug has finally started swimming without use of flotation devices, so I'm feeling hap-hap-happy.
Have a great and safe 4th of July. I am the pyro in the family, so I spent lots of $$ on fountains and goodies such as that, no squealers or whistles though. They freak me out. I love the color.