Thursday, August 21, 2008

Road to nowhere



I had a 30 minute conversation with a lead transcriptionist on how to work the software. Okay, I know now, but I have no password to get in to the system. Great. I've called and emailed 4 dfferent people with no response. So what do I do?

I blog!

This pic of Mo is priceless because I have physical evidence of her obsession with her bellybutton. It must be her entire system function button, because she always has her finger on or near it. That button is important and she is not letting anyone else touch it. I wonder if it will launch missiles from Houston if I push it.

Out of the pics I have from Holiday World, 24 are of Mo. I figured I had some catching up to do and I already have a ton of the older girls. Who needs more right?

I'm really praying I can start on this new job soon. I'm very excited but nervous at the same time. My old job was a very small hospital with very little variety in reports. This is a huge account with reports I've never heard of let alone typed. Totally feel like I'm in over my head.

Actually, someone compared my situation to being in quicksand. As soon as I get my footing, I start sinking again, and then get back up, and sink again. Just all the instability in my life that is going on, it's a great analogy. I do not have any firm ground to set my weary feet upon! Everything is in such reflux.

tomorrow I get my hair highlighted and cut so I will be able to close my eyes and relax for awhile. This weekend we will be gone most of the time. I will update on Monday. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: