Thursday, April 17, 2008

TMI (too much information!)

Thought I'd play since I've been a bad blogger lately. This comes from Shelli.

1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back?
3 kids = we go paid. Going straight into the savings, sorry Uncle Sam. We want a new house. I still have to share a bathroom with my kids, and that is just wrong.

2. What was your biggest financial mistake?

The Dodge Durango!!! Oh my god. What a mistake. LP HAD to have it. And at the time was (gulp) $1.80 a gallon and I thought, my god, that is SOOOOO expensive!! And the Durango got 15 miles to the gallon. So we traded in for a Honda CR-V which I hated for 3 years, and got my beloved Dodge Minivan. Oh-- and having a kid at 23 years of age. That really does not help you financially get ahead. Trust me.

3. Are you a screamer?

On a roller coaster I am. :)

4.(part 1) What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched?

My hair

(part 2) What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?

Hmm. I don't know. I like holding hands or their back. Certainly not FEET.

5. What commercial catch phrase best describes your life?

Calgon, take me away.....

Takes a licking but keeps on ticking.



Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?

I took one my daughters' Cadbury eggs from her Easter basket.

WIthout my permission? I'd say I've been quite screwed in the grocery aisle lately. How can a gallon of milk cost almost $5??

My sanity has certainly been taken from me when it comes to where this country is, and that was definitely without my permission. I hope we all can make an educated decision in November.

No comments: