Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Total Mom Post

Miss M has been a pretty good sleeper, albeit a light one. For awhile all I'd have to do is plop her in her crib at 10 a.m. for her morning nap, switch on the Aquarium and she'd be out in 30 seconds flat.

Now that soccer has begun, our schedule is totally out of whack on the weekends, so it usually takes her until Wednesday to get back into it. Not so good. Also, LP has a thing he has to do every night, that is, rock her to sleep. Every night. Therefore, Princess thinks this is the way it should go all the time.

Sorry, but Mommy's busy. You know, looking at houses, checking up on blogs, natch.

Today I stuck her in at 10:45 hoping for a miracle. The Aquarium's batteries are dead. I told myself I'd give it until 11:00 and I'd rescue her from her misery.

10:57 she was out. Woo hoo!

Also, I had to do the Heimlich maneuver on her this morning. She choked on a penny. Great. She has in addition, discovered how to UNLOCK the screen door and get out. I found her halfway across the back patio the other day.

This is what they call 'testing me'.

No comments: