Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday


Over at TKW's, Wednesdays have changed from Way Back to Wild Card. Probably due to the fact that I FINALLY have a scanner to participate in Way Back Wednesday, but such is the way the cosmos is working against me. Let's move forward.
I considered following along and doing the Water Park theme, but this is just another Vegas picture, and we can either file it under "Wedding" since we were renewing our vows, or, my preference, "Wasted" as that is what I was in this picture. Good times.
On a much more disturbing note, did anyone READ this?????
WTF indeed!


5 comments:

Jana said...

"Lord nose he'll be missed." Oh my. That's just so wrong.

Great picture!

Wendy said...

Everyone is all over the Keith Richards thing today and I hadn't heard a word about it until I got on the blogs. Great use of the "W", wasted...I love Vegas. I played too.

tommie said...

I have never been to Vegas!! But I have been wasted...

I played.

Unknown said...

Could Miss M be any freakin' cuter!?

Love the "Wedding" theme for renewing the vows! Bonus Points awarded.

You went to MN for spring break? I can't talk...I just went back to my parents' house every year...

Arlene said...

Cute pic! I can't wait to get to Vegas!!
I played too :-)