Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's my first time

I've been wanting to write a blog for some time now, but do not have the computer abilities to make it look good. So for the past few months I used the blog that was on myspace.com, which I was invited to by a friend.

Well, I realized that my friend was the only one reading it, and then I started getting all these lewd messages from 18-year-old boys, i.e. "Wanna be my soccer mom?" etc. So, I decided that was not exactly the environment I wanted to surround myself in. I knew blogger was one of the most popular, and it seemed safe. So let's give it a go!

Anyway, my name is Jana, I'm 31 years old and I have 2 children. I stay at home right now, but that won't last much longer as I plan to plunge back into the work world shortly.

I'm not a swinger, I don't do drugs (anymore anyway), and I have no tattoos. This does not make me uncool. I am very open-minded and try to give everyone the benefit of a few doubts.

I love my husband too, and no I will most certainly not be your soccer mom.

Well, make me an offer.

No comments: