Friday, January 23, 2009

i have been tagged by Shellibells to give 7 random facts about myself. I am not Chuck Norris, but I would like to be, so here goes.

1. My favorite smells are cinnamon, cherry and coconut. My least favorite is vanilla or musky smells. Please note this if you are my husband and are buying me shaving cream. I HATE VANILLA.

2. I played the flute up until my freshman year of high school. I quit the band and my mother was so upset. It was just not my thing. I was pretty good, from what I understand. Oh well.

3. My grandparents took me to Disney World when I was 7, and I remember very little about it. The biggest thiing I remember was that Epcot was being built, and my grandma bought me a stuffed "Lady" from Lady and the Tramp.

4. I had an uncle who biked the state of Iowa, and to this day that remains one of my biggest things on my 'to do' list. Although I'd prefer a different state, Iowa is completely boring (but flat!).

5. I never once got drunk in high school. I had alcohol but was so frigging nervous about it all I never got drunk. Of course, my freshman year of college, all bets were off!

6. Mystic Tans do not take on my skin. I'm one of those people. It just doesn't.

7. I really, really do believe 2009 is going to be a year of change.

OK, well I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't even think 7 people read my blog, so just enjoy knowing a little more about me!

No comments: