Sunday, June 03, 2007

Passing Time


I could just post a picture, but I won't.


I have a tremendous headache and I can't sleep. the only sounds in the house are of me typing on the keyboard. Everyone is asleep.


The neighbor just pulled up. I wonder where he was.


I could tell you about my brother, Boy Wonder. He is 3 years older than me and was supposed to become something great. He still lives with my parents, which is fine, but he does not pay rent and causes them a lot of stress. That makes me so sad. We went out to dinner with them the other night, and I could feel the anger emanating from him as I sat by him. Tragic.


I had such a lovely weekend with my family. We spent last evening at a nice Chinese restaurant, eating with chopsticks and sharing each other's food. We laughed and giggled at each other, and Miss M, and poked fun one by one...none were spared. Miss M loved the chopsticks, waving them like a baton.


We went to a local carnival and the girls rode rides that took them upside down and sideways. I held my breath. Again I am cringing at the things I put my mother through. Aiyiyi.


I know I need to go to sleep, but this headache is unbearable! I need an oil change tomorrow, have to go get stamps from the post office. Sigh.


Last week I got "Hannibal Rising" from the library. Last night I finished it. Today I rented the movie. He is quite a character for sure. I went back today to read "Hannibal". Hope it's as good.


There goes the ice machine in the fridge. I think it's telling me to go to bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your ice machine has an alarm clock in it!?!!?!?!!

Wicked.