Tuesday, June 09, 2009

summer time

sometimes i really hate living in the Midwest. just an observation.

Last year we went to Pere Marquette for a weekend and it was such a great weekend.

We went again this year, only it was COLD and the pool was crowded and the food was expensive and it just wasn't. the. same.

but Rug got her first horse ride, and she had some issues with her horse really liking to stop to eat and our guide, Enos, yes, his name was Enos, just had little patience with her and her inability to stop a horse from eating. I mean, really.

I did the Tour de Cure, not a lot of miles but 15 anyway. I could have done 30 but the girls wanted to go to the water park.

I have pictures but i need to get them developed first, as i forgot my camera and had to buy a disposable!! :)

this is a lame post and i should probably delete it. but i wanted to post some pics so endure please.




Rug singing take me out to the ballgame in the dugout at Busch Stadium. How cool is that? We had a great day, touring the stadium and hanging out.





Al has a boyfriend. There, I said it. He has been instant messaging her for months, and finally admitted it last week. I would freak out, but, my first boyfriend was in 5th grade so whatever. I asked her why she likes him, and she said, 'he is funny, smart, and the most honest boy i know.'

what more could I ask? :) Thank God it wasn't, "he is always in the hallway and I love how he talks back to teachers."

Then again, let's wait and see what happens with Rug. I don't even want to think about Mo dating. Yikes.

No comments: