Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day




Today the girls started back at their school, the one they've been going to all this time. Who knows what will happen next week. They might be going to a DIFFERENT school by then. It has changed so much in the last week, my head is spinning.

Holiday World was a blast. We spent every second enjoying the nothing and I swore to LP if he even brought up moving, selling, or relocating I would pinch his eyeballs out. Of course yesterday we came back to reality, and had two showings, one of which are returning on Thursday for another look.

I don't even know what I want anymore. Today I dropped $800 on a radon removal system. 3 months ago if you asked me what that was, I would have looked at you like dopey. "Wha?" Now I can tell you how radon gets into your house, and how it is removed. And why it needs to be. Radon 101.

I love to compare how the girls have grown up. The one pic is from 2004. Riley was going into kindergarten, Alex into 3rd. My how things have changed.

Mo finally said her name today as well as dropping a very audible F-Bomb, so clearly she has her "K" sound mastered.

I've got a new job on top of my old one, so I'll be in front of the computer more often. Won't that be grand. LP will love that I probably won't be showering as often.

I will post more pics when I get them.

No comments: